Team as a Service
Ein-des-ein provides development talent to help startups and fast-growing companies scale their product development.
Our dedicated development team will work side by side with your in-house developers and engineers to achieve the project goals while genuinely sharing the mindset to make it succeed.
Why choose outstaffing with us?
How it works
Then we start the work of searching and selecting the profiles of engineers and developers.
Signing the contract
Roles And Responsibilities
Apart from developers in your dedicated team, we’ll have other staff members that will ensure the processes are in place.
- Reporting and time-tracking
- Administrative issues
- Performance control
- Quality control
- Technical training
- Training and seminars
- Conflict resolution
Our clients say
Thank you, Michael and the Ein-des-ein team.
What is a dedicated development team?
- Team as a Service or a Dedicated development team is a special approach to software development where the client temporarily augments his staff with a development team. The team in this case is called dedicated because it only focuses on the client's project, working full-time. The client interacts with their dedicated development team directly and works with it as if it was their in-house team.
Are dedicated teams more efficient than internal development teams?
- Dedicated teams usually help with a specific project or goal, so their focus is very sharp. Since they can be assembled quicker than an internal team, they are usually available to start earlier. Keep in mind that your dedicated team will always be aligned with your internal team and work side by side with them on a full-time basis.
How do I hire a dedicated development team?
- Ein-des-ein offers Team as a Service so clients can augment their team when they need it and save money by avoiding recruitment and administrative fees. When you reach out to us and explain your needs, you can get an estimate in terms of time and budget.
How hiring dedicated developers can reduce development costs?
- Hiring a dedicated team is cheaper because it’s essentially a staff augmentation, but dedicated developers are not your regular staff employees. That means you’re not responsible for taking care of them in a traditional sense and their time with you is also determined by a client. You can augment staff for 6 months or for 12 months, depending on your needs.
Business Development Manager
Hi, I am Ira. I would love to talk to you about your app project. After you send the form, we'll contact you within 24 hours. Looking forward to discussing your needs!